fbpx

Before

After

Universal Preservation Hall

Historic Preservation

Located in an 1871 High Victorian Gothic church, we renovated Universal Preservation Hall into a state of the art performance venue operated by Proctors Collaborative. Interior renovations included reconfiguring the seating in the Great Hall, new finishes, restoring existing interior historic fabric, providing new kitchen, bathrooms, offices, and dressing room spaces, new electrical systems, plumbing and HVAC by B&B Plumbing and Heating, and construction of an elevator tower and entry addition. On the exterior, renovations included restoration work to the masonry, existing wood trim elements, wood windows, and doors, installation of new copper trim, uplighting, and radiant heated sidewalks by B&B Plumbing and Heating, and construction of new entry stairs at the East and West Towers. All steel rails and attic truss reinforcements were crafted and installed by the Bonacio Metal Shop.

Final photos by MHF Photography, Universal Preservation Hall, and Down to Earth Aerial Productions.

Matterport by Down to Earth Aerial Productions.

YEAR BUILT: 1871 / Renovated in 2020
Duration of Project: 17 months
Location: Saratoga Springs
Square Footage: 20,038
Architect: LTRW Architecture & Preservation
Font Resize
Enable Contrast