fbpx

3 Franklin, Saratoga Springs

Historic Preservation

Bonacio Construction received the Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation 2000 Recognition Award for the restoration & revitalization of this building which was built in 1836.

The building is comprised of three buildings. The 8,400 square foot front building is a Greek Revival style, while the 3,600 square foot Carriage House with Annex is a French Renaissance Revival style. The house was originally owned by the late Senator James Marvin who was part owner of the historic United States Hotel.

Year Built: 2000
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Square Footage: 12,000