Bonacio Construction Inc is a great place to work. We hope you will take a look at our current job listings and considering applying to become part of our team! Bonacio Construction, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefit package, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life, Weekly Payroll, and a very welcoming work environment! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please only apply by: email, fax, or on our website. No calls.
Career Opportunities with Bonacio Construction Inc.
Ideal Applicants will have strong Plumbing, Electrical, Taping and Painting experience. Reliable vehicle required, truck preferred. If you are qualified, please send resume or stop by to fill out an application. Salary based on experience. Benefits, including 401k, available after waiting period.
We are looking for Full Time Construction Laborers.
Previous construction experience a plus but not necessary. Ideal Applicants will be organized and must possess a valid Driver’s License as this position will pick up and deliver materials to our sites, perform general construction activities and other tasks as assigned.
We offer year round work, advancement opportunities, a competitive starting salary, Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance and 401k with company match (benefits and 401K are available after waiting period).
#Welder Structural Steel Fabricator / Field Ironworker
Seeking a certified welder with experience in residential and/or commercial steel and a valid driver’s license. Responsibilities include fitting and welding (shop/field) of structural steel and field install/connecting and decking. 4-6 years of steel experience in reading and interpreting blueprints and sketches required. AWS certification desired MIG, FCAW and SMAW. Must have ability to follow written and verbal directions.
#Welder Misc. / Ornamental Fabricator
3-5 years min. experience in custom residential and commercial ornamental iron with a valid driver’s license. Required duties: field measuring, fabrication and installation of platforms, ladders, stairs, rails, and fencing. Helpful if applicant has experience with forge, TIG and sculpture.
#Plumbing & Heating Service Technician
B&B Plumbing, a Saratoga based Plumbing & HVAC company is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join our growing team of dedicated Service Technicians. We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated and brings a “can do” attitude to the position. They will be well organized, quality-oriented professionals that takes pride in their work. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively and respectfully communicate with customers to maintain the reputation of the company.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Ability and experience working on all type of plumbing, heating and cooling equipment
- Dedication to safety and safe work habits and practices
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and diagnose the root cause of equipment issues
- Strong attention to detail to execute quality workmanship
- Ability to work with co-workers and be part of a team
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be EPA Certified
- Strong desire to be part of a growing and successful organization!
What we Offer:
- Competitive Wage
- Company Vehicl
- Steady Year-Round Work
- Comprehensive Health/Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- 401K Plan with Company contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Family Oriented environment and culture
- Minimum of 2 years in Plumbing Service Industry
- Familiar with and able to handle plumbing tools, products and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Valid Drivers License
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle
- Install/replace pipes, fittings valves, fixtures—such as sinks, toilets and water heaters
- Modify length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyze problem and identify appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Perform inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics – a plus!
B&B Plumbing and Heating is looking for experienced HVAC Installers to join our team. Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- HVAC Installation experience (both residential and commercial positions available)
- Boilers, water heaters, furnaces, tankless water heaters/boilers, air handlers, duct work and sheet metal
- Valid, Clean Driver’s license
- Must have strong attention to detail, good work ethic, good attitude and be on time
- Work cooperatively with others and independently
- Meet schedules and time lines
- Ability to handle physical workload
- EPA / NATE certifications are a plus
Promoting a safe & healthy work environment
is of critical importance to Sonny Bonacio and Bonacio Construction. Our safety protocol revolves around helping our team stay proactive in their safety efforts to ensure the safest job sites, which contribute significantly to overall project success.