Luxury Living in downtown Saratoga Springs
1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments offer:
- Natural walnut hardwood flooring throughout, with Bliss carpeting in bedrooms.
- GE Profile stainless steel appliances.
- Kohler satin nickel bathroom fixtures.
- Frameless glass shower doors.
- Satin nickel kitchen faucet.
- Granite counters in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Custom cherry kitchen cabinetry with satin nickel hardware.
- Custom white cabinetry in bathrooms with satin nickel hardware.
- Custom tile walk in shower in master bathrooms.
- Custom tile patterns in bathrooms.
- Transitional satin nickel lighting with sconces in the master bathroom.
- Gas fireplaces with custom tumbled marble hearth and surround and custom mantel.
- Tumbled marble flooring in select Foyers
- Custom moldings throughout including windsor trim, tall base moldings, and windsor crown molding in select rooms.
- Satin nickel door hardware.
- Custom dark maple closets.
- Upgraded audio/visual Aiphone systems.
- Upgraded master bathroom gfi outlets to night lights.
- Heated towel racks in master bathroom.
- Full length mirrors.
The Washington is a mixed-use masterpiece of grandeur with 14 luxury apartments as well as retail and commercial office space. It is the site of the former Masonic Temple in the center of Downtown Saratoga Springs. With the former structure in mind, The Washington was designed to capture the history and beauty of what once stood
Retail on 1st and 2nd floors: