The Best of Everything
Situated next to the entrance of historic Congress Park, in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs, our Park Place condominiums offers it's residents the best of everything. Your backyard, so to speak, is a verdant 32-acre city park, your own open space. At your front doorstep is Saratoga's Broadway - charming restaurants and boutique shops, a coffee house or two, an arts district to peruse, a great library, a terrific farmer's market, and all of life's other essentials.
This 6 story, 215,000+ square foot building consists of 8 commercial units making up the 1st and 2nd floors with 43 residential condos occupying the 3rd through 6th floor.
There are a handful of residential and commercial units for sale in Park Place. We invite you to come to Park Place in Saratoga, take a tour and fall in love with your condominium.
Bonacio Construction, An award-winning builder of residential and commercial structures since 1988
10 Reasons why Park Place is your Next Move
- Built by award winning Bonacio Construction where high-quality materials and unsurpassed craftsmanship are standard.
- Magnificent views overlooking historic Congress Park in vibrant downtown Saratoga Springs.
- Live in an elegant structure designed to look and feel like part of a charming Victorian city.
- Customize your new living space to your personal taste and needs, from layout to finish, with our onsite dsign team. (floor plans shown are only suggestions, the space is raw, configurable, and in many cases not limited to the size shown !)
- Bring your lifestyle outdoors with our beautiful and generous terraces starting at 300 SF and as large as 1100 SF.
- A quiet setting like no other, steps from shops, restaurants, entertainment and a world class race course.
- Enjoy maintenance free living and the private lifestyle you deserve and expect.
- Secure and convenient underground heated parking.
- Two exquisite private lobbies featuring grand pianos, wine cave and the historic Grand Union Hotel Chandelier.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to live next to everything in the only private residences bordering Broadway and Congress Park.