No positions currently available.
Career Opportunities with Bonacio Construction
We are currently seeking a Site Supervisor with experience and a “clear any hurdle” attitude. Must have excellent time management skills, ability to problem solve, a proven track record with commercial construction. Please upload resume for consideration or send with cover letter and salary requirements to 18 Division Street, Suite 401 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, Att: H.R.
Office and Administration
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
• Perform staffing duties, including dealing with terminating employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientations/onboarding. Assist with recruiting, interview and selecting applicants.
• Represent organization / Contesting unemployment claims / audits.
• Administer benefits and safety programs.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and employee benefits.
• Administrative and compliance duties related to the Safety Team, Safety Culture, Maintenance of Osha logs, incident reporting and communication of policy related or required.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, etc.
• Compile data related to various audits, General Liability & Workers Compensation most commonly.
• Refine and keep current employee handbook, policy information, drug free work place policies and all communications to employees related to policy.
• On site point of contact for 401k plan administration.
• Track and organize training, health and safety programs needs.
• Process and manage claims of Workers Compensation/Short term disability and FMLA & / or other Leaves of Absence.
• Some payroll duties related to wage & hour laws, Prevailing Wage calculations / Trades classifications and PW rate schedule parameters / requirements.
• Federal & State required postings.