We are currently seeking a Site Supervisor with experience and a “clear any hurdle” attitude. Must have excellent time management skills, ability to problem solve, a proven track record with commercial construction. Please upload resume for consideration or send with cover letter and salary requirements to 18 Division Street, Suite 401 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, Att: H.R.
Career Opportunities with Bonacio Construction
Construct, erect, install or repair structures and fixtures made of wood, such as concrete forms; building frameworks, including partitions, joists, studding and rafters; and wood stairways, window and door frames and hardwood floors. May also include cabinets, siding, drywall and insulation. Any other skills such as plumbing and/or electrical are a plus! Some general physical labor may be included.
Responsibilities / duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare sites to ensure optimization of construction work procedures
- Clean construction sites of debris and trash
- Assist in installing various building materials
- Operate forklifts to transport materials and equipment from one place to another on construction site
- Erect temporary structures and scaffolding
- Conduct demolition of building components as instructed.
- Load and unload equipment and materials from trucks
- Use hand tools to cut and shape materials per instructions
- Clean and maintain construction equipment appropriately
- Follow OSHA and company safety rules and regulations
- Ensure all work is being done in compliance with the company's protocols
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bonacio Construction, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefit package, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life, Weekly Payroll, and a very welcoming work environment! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please only apply by: email, fax, mail to our office. No calls. No recruiters.
The role of the Steel Estimator is to prepare and coordinate the preparation of complete fabrication and erection cost estimates on small or large and/or complex construction projects, or services to aid company management in bidding on or determining the price of a product or service. The Steel Estimator will assist project management in pricing change orders as required. The Steel Estimator will monitor customers’ websites for new bidding opportunities and will be responsible for preparing more than one estimate at a time.
Come Grow With Us, Where You'll Become Family
Summary of Duties: Seeking an experienced fabricator of ornamental iron and structural steel. Must have at least 5 years' experience in residential and commercial steel and a valid driver's license. Must have experience in field measuring, layout and fabrication of: gates, railings, stairs, beams, and columns. Welding required; FCAW, MIG and SMAW.
*Full job description will be provided at a later time.
Bonacio Construction, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefit package, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life, Weekly Payroll, and a very welcoming work environment! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please only apply by: email, fax, or mail to our office. Contact information is on our website: www.bonacio.com No calls. No recruiters.
Office and Administration
The Staff Accountant I will perform entry level professional and detailed accounting assignments requiring a strong understanding of accounting principles and business applications.
Duties will include:
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reporting
• GL account reconciliation and research
• Creating Budgets
• Maintain, review and verification of GL transactions
• Preparation of accounting schedules, statements or reports
• A/P and A/R
Qualified candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 1-2 years accounting experience; understanding of GAAP
• Advanced knowledge of Excel; Prior accounting system experience a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as focus on quality and attention to detail
Plumbing & HVAC
Position will be responsible for sales, meeting occupancy customer satisfaction, community events schedule, and possessing the ability to create and enjoyable and seemingly carefree lifestyle.
• Leads tours of property, showing vacant units and marketing property amenities to close sales and maintain occupancy;
• Respond to phone and internet inquiries;
• Tracks and follows up with all referrals, walk-ins, and phone inquiries;
• Respond to requests from residents and exceed their expectations;
• Create maintenance requests in management software; • Inspects apartments for move-in/out condition and turnover status;
• Prepares and distributes required reports, monthly newsletters, tenant correspondence, etc.;
• Works with management to develop and implement residential programming, including special events and ongoing instructional and recreational activities
• Processes lease applications;
• Completes and maintains lease files for each rental, and ensures all files contain required documentation outlined in the Resident File Setup;
• Collects rental deposits and rent;
• Remains current on and compliant with policies and laws affecting the marketing and leasing of the property, including the Company’s leasing agreement, Fair Housing laws, and other applicable laws;
• Maintains regular daily office hours, ensuring adequate coverage on weekends and holidays;
• Plan, organize and implement a program for social activities;
• Generate a daily/weekly/monthly schedule of on-going activities which reflect various times convenient to resident;
• Manage production of property newsletter;
• Manage transportation program including outings and shuttle/errand schedule;
• Supervising other staff associates while on duty, and providing training ;
• Strengthening local community involvement and volunteering through promotion of the community and residents
• Planning, implementing, and monitoring recreation programs to meet the specific needs of all residents
• Planning individualized programs and events to encourage resident engagement and social interaction;
• Provides first-line customer service for prospective and current residents, as well as property guests;
• Develops and maintains reference book detailing property’s unique features, amenities, size, vacancies, rental rates, and current leasing promotions;
• Other duties as necessary and assigned.
• College degree and/or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Ability to work five days a week/some evenings
• Strong work ethic, motivation, and leadership skills
• Organizational skills
• Flexibility with schedule, including availability to work one weekend day
• Must enjoy working with the senior population
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and energetic personality to engage resident participation.
• Basic knowledge of PC's and word processing software, along with proficient typing skills
Full Job Description will be provided if contacted.
Bonacio Construction, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefit package, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life, Weekly Payroll, anda very welcoming work environment! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please only apply by: email, fax, or on our website. No calls.