We are currently seeking a Site Supervisor with experience and a “clear any hurdle” attitude. Must have excellent time management skills, ability to problem solve, a proven track record with commercial construction. Please upload resume for consideration or send with cover letter and salary requirements to 18 Division Street, Suite 401 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, Att: H.R.
Career Opportunities with Bonacio Construction
Bonacio Construction is seeking a Project Manager for our residential division.
Qualified applicants should have:
• 5-10 years of successful Project Management experience in residential construction
• Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of residential construction.
• Experienced in managing multiple residential projects.
• Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
• Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
• Working closely with team members in all aspects of the construction process, and day-to-day management of construction projects.
• Management of client, subcontractor and team member relationships as well as project administration for all aspects of the construction process is essential.
• Responsible for jobsite operations, including all onsite activities of the subcontractors, suppliers, clients and their representatives.
• Responsible for the field manpower organization to ensure the jobsite organization is composed of qualified and knowledgeable personnel, including those of the subcontractors and ensures effective personnel utilization.
• Establishes, coordinates and implements construction schedules, manning charts, material and equipment requirements.
• Controls jobsite expenditures, in assigned area, for labor, equipment, material and services and ensures field operations are within the budget.
• Responsible for overall supervision of all personnel in assigned area of responsibility.
• Plans and implements procedures to ensure construction operations are continuously adhering to engineering designs, specifications, quality standards, schedules and budget.
• Inspect construction work upon completion and lists outstanding and defective work. Follows-through on remediation of defective work. After final inspections, verifies that work has been satisfactorily completed.
Bonacio Construction is a Saratoga Springs based construction company with ties to its community; an award winning builder of residential and commercial structures since 1988. Bonacio offers a competitive compensation package that includes vacation, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, 401K and supplemental benefits.
The role of the Steel Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout a projects life cycle. The Project Manager may be responsible for more than one project at a time.
• University degree or college diploma in related field or 7+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity in the steel industry, including all aspects of project development and execution.
• Must exhibit technical leadership and have experience with team building, process improvement, conflict resolution, and motivating people.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• A minimum of 5 years of work history in the structural steel or metals fabrication industry is required.
• Design/drafting experience is very desirable.
• Estimating experience is very desirable.
• Travel as needed.
• Formal training in Project Management methods and techniques.
• Must have legal authority to permanently work in the U.S.
We are a Saratoga Springs based construction company with ties to its community; an award winning builder of residential and commercial structures since 1988. Bonacio offers a competitive compensation package that includes vacation, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, 401K and supplemental benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Office and Administration
Bonacio Construction seeks a draftsperson to assist in a coordinating design documents for various residential and boutique commercial projects. Applicants must have a strong basic understanding of construction details and an ability to translate schematic and design development diagrams into organized, accurate construction documents.
Tasks: Field measurement of existing structures, code analysis, presentation renderings, construction drawings and specifications, and construction administration.
Skills: AutoCad, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop