We are currently seeking a Site Supervisor with experience and a “clear any hurdle” attitude. Must have excellent time management skills, ability to problem solve, a proven track record with commercial construction. Please upload resume for consideration or send with cover letter and salary requirements to 18 Division Street, Suite 401 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, Att: H.R.
Career Opportunities with Bonacio Construction
Bonacio Construction is seeking a Project Manager for our residential division.
Qualified applicants should have:
• 5-10 years of successful Project Management experience in residential construction
• Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of residential construction.
• Experienced in managing multiple residential projects.
• Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
• Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
• Working closely with team members in all aspects of the construction process, and day-to-day management of construction projects.
• Management of client, subcontractor and team member relationships as well as project administration for all aspects of the construction process is essential.
• Responsible for jobsite operations, including all onsite activities of the subcontractors, suppliers, clients and their representatives.
• Responsible for the field manpower organization to ensure the jobsite organization is composed of qualified and knowledgeable personnel, including those of the subcontractors and ensures effective personnel utilization.
• Establishes, coordinates and implements construction schedules, manning charts, material and equipment requirements.
• Controls jobsite expenditures, in assigned area, for labor, equipment, material and services and ensures field operations are within the budget.
• Responsible for overall supervision of all personnel in assigned area of responsibility.
• Plans and implements procedures to ensure construction operations are continuously adhering to engineering designs, specifications, quality standards, schedules and budget.
• Inspect construction work upon completion and lists outstanding and defective work. Follows-through on remediation of defective work. After final inspections, verifies that work has been satisfactorily completed.
Bonacio Construction is a Saratoga Springs based construction company with ties to its community; an award winning builder of residential and commercial structures since 1988. Bonacio offers a competitive compensation package that includes vacation, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, 401K and supplemental benefits.