Career Opportunities with Bonacio Construction
We are currently seeking a Site Supervisor with experience and a “clear any hurdle” attitude. Must have excellent time management skills, ability to problem solve, a proven track record with commercial construction. Please upload resume for consideration or send with cover letter and salary requirements to 18 Division Street, Suite 401 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, Att: H.R.
Laborers perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. Responsibilities / duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare sites to ensure optimization of construction work procedures
- Clean construction sites of debris and trash
- Assist in installing various building materials
- Operate forklifts to transport materials and equipment from one place to another on construction site
- Erect temporary structures and scaffolding
- Conduct demolition of building components as instructed.
- Load and unload equipment and materials from trucks
- Use hand tools to cut and shape materials per instructions
- Clean and maintain construction equipment appropriately
- Follow OSHA and company safety rules and regulations
- Ensure all work is being done in compliance with the company’s protocols
- Perform other duties as assigned
The role of the Steel Estimator is to prepare and coordinate the preparation of complete fabrication and erection cost estimates on small or large and/or complex construction projects, or services to aid company management in bidding on or determining the price of a product or service. The Steel Estimator will assist project management in pricing change orders as required. The Steel Estimator will monitor customers’ websites for new bidding opportunities and will be responsible for preparing more than one estimate at a time. View full job description.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout a projects life cycle. The Project Manager may be responsible for more than one project at a time. View full job description.