- Maintaining a project schedule with field supervisor
- Assisting in the development of new projects by providing conceptual designs and budget allowances to the estimating department
- Overseeing all aspects of the field, from inception of project to punchlist / turnover to owners.
- Management of foreman/ site supervisor for daily and weekly activities
- Management of field staff and some timekeeping entry related to direct reports.
- Coordination with field superintendents for project deliveries, installation, and sequenced work with other trades.
- Preparing weekly and bi-monthly progress/budget reports regarding the status of all projects to management staff.
- Development and preparation of submittal and shop drawing documents.
- Providing material lists, work orders to shop and purchasing of materials.
- Computer skills a must particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Some travel as required, generally to field sites.
- Project budget maintenance and control.
- Preparing and Submitting RFP’s, to subcontractors for bidding purposes, including writing scope of work, setting bid dates, reviewing bids and awarding subcontracts. Completing input sheets for all subcontractors and change orders for implementation into Foundations software.
- Reviewing all subcontractor monthly requisites and assisting the Accounting Staff in completing applications for payment to our clients.
- Main contact between Bonacio Construction, Inc. and our clients.
Career Opportunities with Bonacio Construction
We are currently seeking a Site Supervisor with experience and a “clear any hurdle” attitude. Must have excellent time management skills, ability to problem solve, a proven track record with commercial construction. Please upload resume for consideration or send with cover letter and salary requirements to 18 Division Street, Suite 401 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, Att: H.R.
Laborers perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. Responsibilities / duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare sites to ensure optimization of construction work procedures
- Clean construction sites of debris and trash
- Assist in installing various building materials
- Operate forklifts to transport materials and equipment from one place to another on construction site
- Erect temporary structures and scaffolding
- Conduct demolition of building components as instructed.
- Load and unload equipment and materials from trucks
- Use hand tools to cut and shape materials per instructions
- Clean and maintain construction equipment appropriately
- Follow OSHA and company safety rules and regulations
- Ensure all work is being done in compliance with the company’s protocols
- Perform other duties as assigned
Office and Administration
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
• Perform staffing duties, including dealing with terminating employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientations/onboarding. Assist with recruiting, interview and selecting applicants.
• Represent organization / Contesting unemployment claims / audits.
• Administer benefits and safety programs.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and employee benefits.
• Administrative and compliance duties related to the Safety Team, Safety Culture, Maintenance of Osha logs, incident reporting and communication of policy related or required.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, etc.
• Compile data related to various audits, General Liability & Workers Compensation most commonly.
• Refine and keep current employee handbook, policy information, drug free work place policies and all communications to employees related to policy.
• On site point of contact for 401k plan administration.
• Track and organize training, health and safety programs needs.
• Process and manage claims of Workers Compensation/Short term disability and FMLA & / or other Leaves of Absence.
• Some payroll duties related to wage & hour laws, Prevailing Wage calculations / Trades classifications and PW rate schedule parameters / requirements.
• Federal & State required postings.